Your skin may be sensitive if it is prone to itching and irritation when using cosmetics and toiletries. Your skin may have no or few imperfections or you may be experiencing signs of aging such as fine lines or wrinkles and loss of firmness or thickness.
Sensitive skin comes from one of two sources:
- Topical ingredients that harm the skin, or
- Internal imbalances that reduce the immune function in your skin and body.
Maintaining skin operations is not an easy task and requires a relatively healthy immune system. The skin and body share this system which is why prescription medication, birth control pills, poor diets, stress and other causes may result in your skin struggling to maintain itself or not tolerating rejuvenation strategies well.
Our Recommended Protocol (Choose Products for Accurate Pricing Using the Shop Products Button Above):
- Cleanser – Cleanse
- Growth Factor Serum – Stem Factor
- Epidermal Repair Serum – Rescue
- DNA Repair Serum – Catalyst Plus + or Catalyst AC-11
- Vitamin A Serum – Relieve
- Conditioner/Toner – Clear Plus +
Consider consulting with your physician or Licensed Skincare Professional before embarking on a new treatment or skincare program. If you have any specific questions about these matters, consult a doctor or Licensed Skincare Professional for a diagnosis and customized treatment plan.